First Christian Church Preschool & Children’s Day Out provides:
- A hands-on active learning environment
- Experienced and nurturing staff
- Low number of children-per-staff
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly themes
Every child is an unique individual and should have the opportunity to develop to his/her full potential. The First Christian Church Preschool and Children’s Day Out (CDO) programs provide an environment to encourage each child’s development.
Every child will receive many learning experiences. Our programs provide a foundation for positive growth for each stage of development: social, emotional, physical, and intellectual.
Every child needs to be positively nurtured. Our staff exhibits a caring and loving attitude in response to the needs of each individual child.
- 2’s Class: 9:00-11:30am Tuesday/Thursday – extended day 11:30am-3:00pm
- 3’s Class: 9:00-11:30am Monday/Wednesday/Friday – extended day 11:30am-3:00pm
Children’s Day Out
- Full and half days available: 9:00am-3:00pm Monday-Friday
FCC Preschool.CDO follows the Stillwater Public School Calendar
Students enrolled in the Preschool program need to be either 2 or 3 by September 1.
Students enrolled in the Children’s Day Out program must be at least 3 months old.
Pre-enrollment for the Fall semester begins in March. Enrollment is on a first-come first-serve basis: space is limited. Parents are encouraged to visit the facility and meet with the director, Ashley Strednak, to begin the enrollment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to do to enroll my child?
- Return enrollment form with $25 enrollment fee
- Provide a current copy of child’s immunizations
- What are the staff/child ratios?
- 3 months to 2 years – 2:10
- 2- and 3-year-olds – 2:12
- Is the staff CPR-certified?
- Yes, all lead teachers and most assistant teachers are certified in infant/child CPR and first aid.
Direct Line: (405) 372-7726 ext. 114