Mission Statement: As youth and those who support youth, we seek a community that is open, friendly, fun, and inclusive, based on trusting relationships, and nestled in a supportive environment. We focus seeking God together as friends and growing in our spirituality while encouraging others to grow in theirs. We learn to use our spirituality to serve others as well as build a sense of community.
Our Youth Group is divided into two groups:
Chi Rho Fellowship (XP) is for 6th – 8th grade students.
Christian Youth Fellowship (CYF) is for 9th through 12th grade students
Some of our ongoing events, classes, and activities during the school year are:
- Small Groups – Wednesday 6:00-7:00 (Meal at 5:30)
- Youth Worship & Study – Sunday 5:30-7:00
- Trips! Spring Break Mission Trip, Mystery Trips, and other planned trips throughout the year
- Retreats throughout the year with teens from other churches
- Wednesday High School Lunch